Beginner's Sculptural Painting Roses Project with Laurel Pulvers - September 22 - Los Angeles
Come learn beginner’s sculptural painting with the most beloved of flowers- the Rose. Students do not need any prior art experience. Class begins with the fundamentals of palette knife work. These are the skills that Laurel learned in Russia from Evgenia Ermilova, the creator of this exquisite art form.
Students will learn essential palette knife skills to create petals, leaves and other elements of roses. Once these are learned, students will move onto working in colored plaster paste to begin their actual art composition. Students also learn to use Ornamental Plaster, a liquid plaster to create stems and filigree detail. By the end of the day, students will have the necessary knowledge to create beautiful sculptural paintings at home. They also leave with their finished art work, a Certificate of Class Completion signed by Evgenia Ermilova and Laurel Pulvers.
Date: September 22-Beginner Roses Project - 9 am- 5 pm.
Only 7 spaces available each day. No prior art experience is necessary.
What you get:
$199/per person. A materials kit of 3 colors of 0.5 kg plaster, wood plaque, palette mat and 2 palette knives valued at over $50 is included in cost. Everything you need to create your sculptural painting!
Option to pay 50 % of tuition is available up to September 15th. After the 15th, the remaining 50 % is due. Payments are fully refundable up to September 20. 50 % is refundable after September 20th.
- Only 7 Spaces available each day.
- No prior art experience needed.
- Instructor: Ms. Laurel Pulvers, the first and only Certified Instructor in the USA from the Evgenia Ermilova School
- Students are guaranteed to leave with their finished art at the end of each project
- Students receive a Certificate of Project completion signed by Evgenia Ermilova
- 15% off all products purchased that day
Payment details: Paypal, Credit cards, Cash